Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Happy Birthday Noah

Today Noah is 1 week old. Yet it seems like its been 2months. I just talked to mom, and thought I'd send out a little update on how Noah is doing today. Julie and Ethan, who will probably post with more detail, went up to hospital this morning, to meet and work with the PT(physical therapist). While doing some leg movements Noah let out a big cough. Something he has not done before. Also, he has had hiccups, like most little ones do, but today the hiccups started coming out with some sound to them.(last week it has only been his chest moving up and down.)

I'm heading up to see my little nephew during lunch. Thank you for your prayers, and ENCOURAGING comments. Sometimes its hard to know what to say, or how to say it, or how to share your concern or worries. I heard it said once, or maybe many times, that maybe its best to just say "I wish I could say something...." and leave it to God to show the arms of your concern. But then again, our best example of how to show our love can be seen from our best Friend, Jesus in John 11:35.

3 Comments:

At May 10, 2005 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie and Ethan, I just got this link from our neighbor, Tracie Geuy, who lost a baby in December. I am so sorry that your little Noah is not doing well. I live 15 minutes from the med center and would love to help out in ANY way. I will be praying for you and your sweet family. Love, Jennifer Bradley Crawford

 
At May 10, 2005 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so encouraged by all the good news with Noah. We prayed boldly for your family today in ladies class and we look forward to hearing the new ways God is moving in this precious baby.
In Him,
Lisa Callicott

 
At May 10, 2005 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so encouraged by all the good news with Noah. We prayed boldly for your family today in ladies class and we look forward to hearing the new ways God is moving in this precious baby.
In Him,
Lisa Callicott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home